Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Profile Information

My experience with technology really only started less than 2 years ago when I started taking classes for my master's degree in curriculum with a focus on technology. I was very scared because I have always thought of myself as someone who has a hard time learning new technologies. My brain is just not wired for it. But I'm trying.

I currently don't use any type of special programs. We use powerpoint and microsoft of course. I'd like to learn how to use iMovie. My students are using it for a video project, but I still am unsure of how to use it. I am also interested in learning about the Flash software. My biggest expectation from this class is that I will come out of it with something real that I can implement right away in my classes.

I work for Lawrence Township. I'm not really sure what is available to us, but probably many types of software....I just don't know how to use any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment